Adult Drop-In Classes
Portland School of Ballet is proud to offer ballet education to students at all ages and skill levels. Our adult drop-in classes range from beginner classes for those students with little or no experience in classical ballet, to advance classes for those students looking for professional level classwork.
Beginner M (6:30-8:00 p.m.)
Beginner/Intermediate Th (6:30-8:00 p.m.)
Intermediate Tu (6:30-8:00 p.m.)
Intermediate/Advanced Sa(10:00-11:30 a.m.)
Advanced (For professional level dancers. Call for permission)
Price Structure for Drop-In Classes:
• $15 per class
• $13 for students currently enrolled in PSB
• Free for CORPS students
• $10 for Alumni of the CORPS and Company.
New Students First Time Deals: • $10 First Class
Multiple Class Cards
Cards can only be used by one person.
• $100 ten class card
• $30 for two weeks of unlimited classes
• $60 for one month of unlimited classes
• 10 class card $120 (20% off!)
• 20 class card $210 (30% off!)
• 1 month unlimited card $150 (great for dancers who want to enjoy multiple classes a week!)
• 3 month unlimited card $375
• Yearly unlimited card $1,000